The founders of aqa.earth: Mateo Mayer, Martijn Wagterveld, Frank Akkerman, Michiel Oudakker
Together we form the aqa.earth core team with 10+ years of experience in each of the following fields:
- shared interest in community driven fact finding to improve our living environment
- strategy development and consultancy
- design and production of water sensors and water purification equipment
- CE certification and governmental approval of equipment
- setting up and managing the in-house production of sensors
- data analysis and sensor data fusion
- cryptocurrency analysis, mining and software development
- innovation management and strategy analysis in the chemical process industry
- contract research and IP portfolio management
- poultry farming
- managing scientific projects at Wetsus, European centre of excellence for sustainable water technolgy
- RF circuit design as Full Radio amateur license holder (Agentschap Telecom, The Netherlands)
- 5 academic degrees in the fields of chemical engineering, industrial design engineering, electrotechnical engineering, industrial crystallization, dynamic modeling of complex industrial polymerizations.
We actively work together with and participate in the WaterCampus Leeuwarden, the Water Alliance and Wetsus, European centre of excellence for sustainable water technology. Through Wetsus, we actively participate in sensor and sensor data fusion projects with Wageningen University & Research, Delft University of Technology and Eindhoven University of Technology.
In order to be anti-fragile towards present and future scarcity of labor and electronic parts available on the market, we develop, certify and produce all our software and hardware in- house.
In order to be anti-fragile towards present and future crypto market fluctuations we will initiate and invest in sensor data selling projects to stakeholders from the very beginning. Examples of stakeholders are municipalities, waterboards and commercial parties in the water recreation sector. Our starting point is the roll-out of the Aqa.earth network with our proven in-house developed technologies and we’ll scale up our activities as the network grows.